If you’re not happy with shaving, tweezing, or waxing to remove unwanted hair, laser hair removal may be an option worth considering.
Laser hair removal is one of the most common cosmetic procedures in the U.S. It beams highly concentrated light into hair follicles. Pigment in the follicles absorb the light. That destroys the hair.
The Benefits of Laser Hair Removal:
- Treatments are quick.Laser hair removal treatments are quicker than you might expect.
- You will save money in the long run.With the permanent reduction of hair, you no longer need to purchase endless razors, shaving cream, depilatory creams, and you will no longer need to have monthly waxing appointments. The cost of laser hair removal has decreased as the cost of waxing has increased. The results are far superior to waxing and the cost, over time, is much less.
- You can eliminate and prevent ingrown hairs. Laser hair removal is simply the best option and the only solution to prevent and eliminate ingrown hairs. It is also a great option for those who have sensitive skin and experience skin irritation from shaving and waxing.
- You will save time.Laser hair removal eliminates the need to shave daily.
- No need to grow hair between treatments.Unlike waxing, you can shave between treatments. Say goodbye to the days of having to grow your hair out; with laser hair removal, you can shave as much as you like between sessions.