Waxing makes the hair grow slower and finer. Waxing produces smoother results because hair is pulled from the root.
The benefits of waxing over shaving:
- It lasts longer than shaving because it pulls the hair from the roots.
- No cuts or nicks that can leave you with scars.
- Shaving can cause rashes on sensitive skin.
- For many, waxing makes the hair grow slower and finer.
- Waxing produces smoother results because hair is pulled from the root.
- Shaving can result to stubbles. If you don’t shave often enough, your legs will feel rough and abrasive.
- Waxing will make your skin feel smoother longer without feeling itchy, because of slower hair regrowth.
- Waxing is not always painful, if you do it right, it is almost pain-free.
- Waxing is fast and convenient.
- Skin is less susceptible to irritations associated with shaving.